Hadjod or Bonesetter is an ancient plant commonly used in India. It is famous for its fracture healing properties due to various antioxidants such as phenols, tannins, carotenoids, and Vitamin C present in it. As per Ayurveda, consuming Hadjod healing bone fractures due to its Sandhaniya (promoting the union of fractured parts) property.
It provides comprehensive joint support due to its effective combination of natural botanicals that include flavonoids, antioxidant vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
- Hadjod helps in wound healing due to its astringent and wound healing properties.
- It helps in managing weight by improving the metabolism of the body. It also prevents fats and lipid accumulation in the body and lowers the level of triglycerides which further helps in managing obesity.
- This product is specially formulated to provide joint support for overall strengthening of the bones and joints.
- Hajod also helps prevent back pain, which may come from the joints’ inability to support the body during heavy physical work or other stressful movements.
- It able to cure many ailments including weak bones, muscles and joints.
- The long-term use of this product allows you to enjoy a healthy, energetic and active life.
- Hajod is a herbal preparation containing for their medicinal properties and traditionally used to treat joint pain, swelling and stiffness.
How To use/Suggested Usage
1 to 2 capsule twice a day after meal or as directed by physician.
Storage: Store in cool dark and dry place. Keep away from children reach