Wheatgrass juice is produced from the fresh green wheat grass and is rich in minerals, vitamins and chlorophyll. Wheatgrass is the young grass that develops from sprouted wheat seed.
It is a great superfood for any age group.
Wheatgrass is produced from the fresh green wheat grass and is rich in minerals, vitamins and chlorophyll. Wheatgrass has a very high nutritional value:
contains 10 times more vitamin C than oranges
20 times more beta-carotene than carrots
40 times more iron than spinach
50 times more calcium than milk
60 times more vitamin A than carrots 70 times more potassium than bananas. It also contains over 90 vitamins, 18 amino acids and 11 minerals.
1.Wheatgrass is packed with vitamins and minerals. It’s high in protein and chlorophyll, which cleanses the blood and detoxifies the body.
2. Wheatgrass helps improve eyesight, increase hemoglobin level, increase energy and help build immunity.
3. It is rich in chlorophyll and other nutrients, which have been shown to have many health benefits including promoting healthy digestion and fighting free radicals.
4. Helps in the treatment of various types of cancer.
5. It is also used for various skin disorders like leucoderma, psoriasis, etc.
6. Chlorophyll also helps remove some toxic substances from the body and has anti-ageing properties.
7. It is rich in fiber content which helps improve digestion and also reduces cholesterol level in body.
8. Wheat grass is also used for weight loss purposes.
How To use/Suggested Usage:
1. Shake Well Before Use.
2. Dilute 30ml of Juice with equal amount of water.
3. Consume 30 mins before meal in the morning and evening.
4. Take it twice a day for best result.
Storage: Store in cool dark and dry place. Keep away from children reach