Spirulina represents a biomass of Cyanobacteria (blue-green algae). Spirulina is one of the earliest forms on earth.
Studies on Spirulina shows that it has:-
- 4 times more protein than milk
- 5000 times more power than spinach
- 1000 times more rich nutrients than vegetables
- The protein source is extremely good as compare to eggs and meat
In fact, it can be consumed by humans and other animals it is likely to be safe. These blue-green algae are found in the sea, ocean, and lake. It is most researchable fresh water plant and used as a dietary supplement or whole food.
1. Spirulina is nature’s own superfood to keep you energetic and healthy.
2. If a person suffers from allergic reactions such as the runny nose, itching, or sneezing, his or her condition can improve through spirulina.
3. Helps to boost immunity and improves the quality of life.
4. Spirulina capsules are also known for their detoxifying properties.
5. Helps to boost stamina and reduce fatigue.
6. Helps to increase haemoglobin level and supports bone & muscle health.
7. Helps to maintain healthy lipids as it is a good source of omega -6 fatty acid.
How To use/Suggested Usage:
Take 1 capsule twice a day after meals or as directed by your physician.
Storage: Store in cool dark and dry place. Keep away from children reach