Shatavari is a medicinal herb found in the Himalayan regions. Shatavari is also known as a spring season vegetable in India. It acts as a protection shield for the body. In Ayurveda, it is called the queen of herbs, it is very beneficial for women. It is one of the oldest herbs. Shatavari is also mentioned in ancient Indian medicinal texts. Well, it is beneficial for everyone but it gives wonderful benefits to women.
- Supplement to provide strength and stamina to the body.
- It removes stress and relieves from sleeplessness.
- It is a reproductive supplement for both men and women.
- It is a very low calorie diet. There are many physical benefits of using it. It is also helpful in rapid weight loss.
- Aids in balancing female hormonal system.
- Good for Bones, immune system.
- A natural nerve relaxant, it calms the mind and nourishes the brain.
- Make Your Skin Healthy. Acts as a Rejuvenator.
- Power-Packed Vitamins & Minerals.
- Regulates disturbed menstruation
How To use/Suggested Usage:
Take two capsule a day, preferably with milk or as directed by the physician.
Storage: Store in cool dark and dry place. Keep away from children reach