Bitter gourd, which attracts among green vegetables, may seem bitter in taste, but its benefits are definitely sweet. Do you know about these health benefits of bitter gourd? If you do not know, then read these benefits of bitter bitter gourd –
- Karela contains an insulin-like compound called polypeptide-p which effectively helps to control blood sugar levels naturally.
- It is good to take bitter gourd in case of gas formation and indigestion in the stomach, due to which this disease is cured for a long time.
- In addition it also, strengthens the liver and all liver problems end. Consuming it daily gives very effective results.
- Phosphorus is found in bitter gourd. It removes phlegm, constipation and digestive problems. Due to its consumption, the digestion of food is done properly, and hunger is also openly felt.
- Bitter gourd is very beneficial when there is suffering of asthma.
- Bitter gourd is like nectar to purify the blood. It is considered very effective in diabetes.
- In kidney problems, bitter gourd very beneficial. It activates the kidney and helps to remove harmful elements from the body.
- It does not allow harmful fats to accumulate in the arteries of the heart.
- Helps cures acne and does not cause skin diseases.
- Consumption of bitter gourd proves to be very beneficial to fight cancer.
How To use/Suggested Usage:
Take one capsule twice a day, 30 minutes after meals or as directed by the physician.
Storage: Store in cool dark and dry place. Keep away from children reach