The fruit of sour sweet jamun is not less than any medicine. Yes, not only berries but also its fruits, shrubs, leaves and kernels are rich in medicinal properties, it is used as medicine in Ayurveda. Jamun is more beneficial for health than it is delicious to eat.
Jamun, rich in anti-diabetic, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, not only provides relief from diseases, but it is also effective in keeping away from infection of many serious diseases.
- The consumption of jamun proves to be a panacea for patients suffering from diabetes and anemia, it helps in controlling blood sugar level by rapidly reducing it.
- It helps to improve Cardiovascular Health helps to lower the bad Cholesterol.
- Insulin, a hormone produced by the body metabolizes sugar in the blood when the body does not produce the required amount of insulin, then the level of blood sugar in the body increases. It helps to maintain good level of sugar in our body.
- Diabetic patients shows difficulty in glucose metabolism, which leads to neuropathy, vascular disease and kidney failure. This herbal medicine is helpful in the management of diabetic patients.
- It helps to improve Liver Function.
- Jamun Juice helps in digestion of food.
- It is useful in management of diabetes mellitus, hypertension, rheumatism, skin diseases and other body pain. It is also effective in management of insomnia and stress.
How To use/Suggested Usage:
1. Shake Well Before Use.
2. Dilute 15-20ml of Juice with 100ml luke warm water.
3. Consume 30 mins before meal.
4. Take it twice a day for best result.
Storage: Store in cool dark and dry place. Keep away from children reach.