Whether you’re looking to detoxify or simply improve your digestion and absorption of nutrients, our Digestive Support Capsules can help.
- Promotes Enzyme Secretions.
- Proper breakdown of nutrients
This blend contains a variety of herbal ingredients including
1. Amla(Phyllanthus emblica) Extract : High amount of fiber in amla help to regulate bowel movements and relieve digestive ailments like irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, diarrhoea, etc. Besides, amla stimulates gastric juices responsible for accelerating digestion, absorption, and assimilation of food and thus prevents acidity.
2. Harad(Terminalia chebula) Extract : Consuming Harad regularly can improve your digestive system. It has been considered effective in many stomach problems like gas, indigestion and constipation.
3. Baheda(Terminalia bellirica) Extract : Baheda is one of the most common Ayurvedic formulations in India. This herb has been used for centuries to treat and manage a variety of health conditions, from constipation and diarrhea to fever and indigestion.
4. Jeera(Cuminum cyminum) Extract : Cumin is used a lot in Indian food. Its taste and aroma gives excellent flavour. Well few people know that there are many benefits of eating cumin. Cumin is an excellent anti-oxidant and at the same time it is effective in reducing inflammation and relaxing the muscles. It is also found in fiber and it is rich in iron, copper. Anemia especially affects the health of women. If there is this problem, then consume cumin in the food regularly. The iron present in it helps to remove anaemia..
5. Azwain(Trachyspermum ammi) Extract : There is relief from the problems caused by Abdominal Disorders.
6. Sauf(Foeniculum vulgare) Extract : Sauf is helpful in getting rid of stiffness, asthma, diabetes, abdominal gas and problems related to digestion.
7. Punarnawa(Boerhavia diffusa) Extract : Punarnava ext. can help to keep the body loses its ability to absorb nutrients from food and pills if the liver is not functioning properly, the result of which is manifested in symptoms such as fatigue and weakness, dull complexion, poor memory, irritability, bloating or puffiness around the eyes etc.
- Punarnava is regarded as an excellent blood purifier and increases hemoglobin levels in the blood.
- It is also used for treating general debility, gastrointestinal disorders and loss of appetite.
- It also helps to improve the immune system, improves digestion and balances all the three Doshas (Vata, Pitta and Kapha).
- Punarnava is a wonderful herb which contains several cardiac glycosides, alkaloids and anthraquinones. It is a rasayana (rejuvenating) herb, which improves strength and muscle tone. It increases the ability to withstand disease and increases resistance to stress.
How To use/Suggested Usage:
Take one capsule twice a day, 30 minutes after meals or as directed by the physician.
Storage: Store in cool dark and dry place. Keep away from children reach