Ashwagandha, also known as Withania Somnifera. Ashwagandha is a tonic herb that helps to normalize thyroid hormone levels in the body. The people of India have been using Ashwagandha for at least 2,000 years.
1. Ashwagandha is used as a normally as well as reducing daily stress. As today working whole day with focus and all are difficult.
2. It is especially used to calm the nerves.
3. It also improves weak immune systems.
4. It will help your mind relax more and release built up emotions that might be causing you to feel down or depressed.
5. It helps normalize thyroid hormone function, reduce depression, and is used to improve physical endurance. It’s used in many herbal supplements as an adaptogen that helps protect against mental and physical fatigue.
6. Relieve from arthritis pain
How To use/Suggested Usage:
Take 1 capsule twice a day after meals or as directed by your physician.
Storage: Store in cool dark and dry place. Keep away from children reach